[VAC] Re: Missing keys

I have a '71 Safari and all the keys were bad that I was supplied with when
I purchased it.

The main door, needed a new cylinder which comes with keys, it was around
$38.

The two hatch door locks were bad.  To make a key for one door was $20 and
to rekey the second to the first was $15.  This was done at a local
locksmith after I removed the locks and took them in for service.  I got
lucky because both of these locks were damaged by someone using the wrong
keys on them.  My locksmith fixed them.  You can also buy replacments for
around $47.

I also purchased and replaced the lock cylinder myself on the main door.  I
got the cylindar from www.oasisrv.com.

-Tim