[VAC] Vintage tow vehicle (1972); update

Humm.  This sounds interesting.  I'll have to let my transmission and rear
end guy
give me a quote for this.

>There ought to be something in the dealer books of that truck's era
>giving it a towing rating based on the engine, transmission, axle, and
>tires.

After all the good posts here, I have picked up the original owners manual,
shop manuals and literature.  I could not find a towing rating.  I could
have missed it, but perhaps none were given back in 1972.  I am not sure.

jack in Portland Oregon