[VAC] Re: Looking for a Bargman L77 lock set for a 59 Traveler

Cindy, I don't know which RV parts distributor puts out a 504 page catalog
that dealers give away but whoever it is shows a Bargman lock with a handle
as well as a Bargman with round knobs as shown on Greg's photos. I know
nothing about Bargman models numbers or the suitability of the currently
available locks for your ' 59 trailer. It looks like a work around is
available since the Bargman L77 locks don't seem to be available.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind