[VAC] Re: Looking for a Bargman L77 lock set for a 59 Traveler

Hi Cindy,
I saw your post on the VAC list and saw you also have a 59 Traveler. I sorry
to say I do not have a door handle to offer, yet, but want to touch base tie
another 59 Traveler owner. I just purchased it last Sunday in SD. We just
started in on it by ripping out the carpet and cleaning the mouse stuff out
of it. We plan on gutting it and starting over with the use of most of the
interior after we refinish it.

I'll, let you know if I have parts left over. I also do not have keys for the
door and I'm not sure if I trust the assembly going down the road. I my
replace it with a new handle.

Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425