[VAC] Re: Looking for a Bargman L77 lock set for a 59 Traveler

Cindy,

My '60 Overlander once had a Bargman L77. It seems like Airstream used it
for only two or three years. Our lock mechanism had worn out and the outer
handle broke on us twice. I looked for years to find a new L77, or at least
parts. I could not find anything. I finally gave up and installed a Bargman
99. It is in much greater use and parts are abundant. It has a round knob
instead of a handle. An aluminum patch was needed on both the outside and
inside to close in the hole due to the smaller size of the 99.

Scott
1960 Overlander