[VAC] Vintage tow vehicle (1972); Which Airstream?

I am trying to get a guess as to what size (weight) of a Airstream I could
tow with my vintage (fancy word for "old") pickup.

I have a 1972 Ford F250 Camper Special pickup.  It has the original towing
package installed in it at the factory so very long ago.  The truck has
been well cared for, and as far as I can tell, it is in tip top shape.  The
engine was rebuilt about 15 years ago. It is a automatic.  The door tag has
a "Recommended Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating" or RMGVWR.  My truck is
listed at 8,100 pounds. The truck has the larger 390-cu. in V 8 engine. The
"camper special" has the larger cooling package (including a transmission
cooler), bigger alternator, and some other stuff.

To be on the safe side, I would like to tow a trailer that is well *under*
the captaincy of this old truck.  I would like some reserve power when I am
going up mountains.  And, while this "vintage" truck is in good shape, I
don't want to push it.  My extra drive way is 10 feet wide and over 30 feet
long.

With the truck fully loaded with a big guy like myself, a trailer loaded
with stuff for a cross the country journey, which Airstream would be a good
bet to tow?

Thanks for the recommendations.

jack in Oregon