[VAC] Re: Matching zolotone

         Reply to:   RE: [VAC] Matching zolotone
The same color sets are not available today, although some come close.  In
matching, the only way I've got it to work is to match the base color using a
non-Zolatone automotive enamel, then applying the closest Zolatone texture color
set available using a low pressure high volume pressure pot.
If a large section was messed up, I'd remove the cabinets and repaint.  That's
what the plan is on the curent restoration project, the '57 Flying Cloud.
See http://zolatoneaim.com for the colors available.
RJ