[VAC] New Radio

I replaced my original Motorola AM/FM radio and 8 track tape with a new
radio and CD player. I was able to mount the new one in the same holder that
the old one was in. I would have probably kept the old radio but I could
never get the eight track to work. If someone is interested in restoring an
original sound system and wants to tinker with the 8 track, I would be happy
to let you have this one, just for the cost of shipping. It is complete and
the radio works fine.

One question, the new unit has a clock that stays on when the power is
turned off. I would guess this would be ok in car since you would be
charging the battery when the car was running. But will this drain my
battery while I have the trailer in storage for long periods of time.

Don Hardman
1976 Sovereign