[VAC] Re: 1974 Argosy 26'

Argosy's are an unknown to me, other than I know I like their uniqueness
& looks.  I didn't create any of the tables or checklists in the price
vs condition section with Argosy's in mind, but much of it will apply
related to condition and repairs.  I will one day probably have to get
around to adding Argosy info at lest to the models list along with some
pictures.  In the mean time, I defer all Argosy questions to others,
including Charlie Burke, who one day may have to sum up the models
through 1977 so I can add it to both websites.
RJ
VintageAirstream.com