[VAC] Re: '60 Tradewind "Dual Axle"

David,

The sales literature that I have for 59/60 lists the dual axle as an option
for the Overlander but not for the Tradewind. I have not heard of any other
1960 Tradewinds with a dual axle setup. This leads me to think that your
trailer may have been custom made with the dual axle. However I must say
that this literature may only apply to the Ohio plant as it does not include
the Pacer model. I believe that the Pacer models were only made in CA in
'60.

If the sales literature is not online by the time you join the VAC let me
know. I will snail mail you a copy of the 59/60 sales literaure.

You can join the VAC by going to: http://www.airstream.net/application.html
and following the instructions.

Scott Scheuermann