[VAC] Re: Towing Mirrors

The fender mount mirrors still exist, but aren't commonly stocked in
stores. Temporary door mount mirrors that would be easier to adjust also
exist but I don't know if they will fit modern doors and window gaskets.

The extendable Ford Superduty mirrors are nice, and my neighbor tells me
that with remote control on their position they are handy when backing
around a corner because he can swivel the mirror to see the back corner
of the trailer without getting away from the driving position. But they
won't fit my F-150, its too small.

In the meantime when I want to know what's behind my Caravel I do a
gentle weave within the bounds of the road and get a decent look.

Gerald J.