[VAC] Interesting '75 25'

         A friend of mine brought his '75 Overlander in, and it reminded me
of how unusual I thought it is. It has an sn of I27-B5J - a center bath,
rear bedroom, but the bedroom is a mirror image of the living room, fold
out couch and everything. It also has a blonde interior- the only '70's
model I've ever seen with that.
         Unfortunately, the previous owner had removed the front couch, so
my friend disassembled the rear couch and reassembled it in the front, and
built a permanent bed in the bedroom.

         Anyone else seen one like this?

________

         Chris Bryant