[VAC] Re:

I guess its time for this old timer to chime in as to age of Airstreamers. I
am 65 years old and have been camping since the early 70s. I have a 1975 31
ft Soverien . I bought it a couple of years ago as I have always wanted an
Airstrem. I am retired and am a snowbird I live in Wisconsin in the summer
and go South in the winter. I have a 30 ft Itasca Suncruiser that I winter
travel with and tow a Dodge Dakota behind as a towed.

I am restoring the Airstream to use in the summer for weekend trips and also
as a guest Lodge beside the house.

Dave Carr