[VAC] Re:

Scott: thank you. We have a very heavy-duty 3-prong which we then hook to
another, lighter-weight 3 prong. I will note the light and try again. Plaque
next to door is missing. Plaque under window next to door has A/S logo,  and
two numbers: 26TS-0328 [in upper right] and 1159 [lower right]. Also on
plaque is an address: Firestone Blvd, Santa Fe, California, which I assume
means place of manufacture. Next to this plaque is another, from the State
of California, which appears to be a license.
Paul Schaefer
1960 Overlander [?]