[VAC] Re:

Your pump is probably fused separately or could be wired direct to the
battery.
Check at your house battery connection.
If you find a single BIG-RED cable follow it to the fuse panel.
If there are additional wires, just take them off one at a time and see
what works.
In either case folow BIG-RED to the fuse panel and check the fuses.
When on shore power you are operating on a converter and that may be
wired (incorrectly) in such a way as to by-pass the fuse panel. This is
unlikely but I've seen stranger things.
Check to see if there is 12 volts at your fuse panel when disconeceted
from shore power.
If not, (and saying that the battery is properly charged) there may be an
in-line main fuse, but you should find that when you trace RED.
I am new to AS so I don't know where the panel is unless you have a 75 -
24' Argosy moterhome.
However, it should be easy to find.

Hypnodan
1975 - 24' Argosy MH