[VAC] Re: The Average Age of an Airstreamer Enthusiast?

I am 55 years old and very physically active.  I found my first aluminum
trailer in 1988 buried in the rain forest on Maui.  It was a
Silverstreak.  I rehabilitated the coach and lived in it for three years
with my wife, who died in it of ovarian cancer.

Ten years later I found my lovely little 66 Airstream Safari in
Oregon.  Spent a year cleaning her up and then really got the retro bug.  I
now drive a 66 Ford F-250 and most recently acquired an early 60's camper
shell for the truck.

My mother was Czech.  I am a gypsy at heart.
Aloha,
Bob