[VAC] Belly pan replacement

If you have been following my posts, you will be aware that I am the new
owner of a 20ft Argosy which has come with many problems.
Now that the leaks are sorted out, I need to move on to the exterior before
the winter and prevent the ingress of 'critters'.
The belly-pan is a patchwork quilt and is not in good shape at all. Are the
original panels still available from anywhere or do I have to get some
aluminum and fabricate my own?
Another option is to pick up another A/S (junker) and use the under belly
panels from that - is this feasible? The junker is a 30ft Land Yacht.

Cheers,
Dave Harris (Argosy Minuet - 6 Meter)
Email. gvanman@cac.net