[VAC] Rust Stain Follow Up

Thanks to all who offered suggestions on how to remove the rust stains (I guess it was rust) from the bathroom counter top and bathtub in my ' 68 Tradewind. I wound up using 400 grit wet-dry sandpaper by hand. It was kind of slow going but the 400 grit left the surfaces scratch free and smooth. Sure looks 100% better with the ugly stains gone. I can recommend this approach if others have the same problem.

Great resource, this list! Great folks on here make it so.

Regards to all,

Jim Greene