[VAC] Ball Size, 2" vs. 2" and 1/4

Hi VAC list!
            In Sept I'll be picking up my 56 Cruiser Overlander. This
Airstream is 6 hours away from me so getting info on it has been challenging
and slow. Recently I was able to get the measurement of the opening where
the ball would attach. It was 2 and 1/4 ". I'm assuming based on the
numerous number of replies from my previous VAC list question of ball size,
that I need a 2" ball. But replies from the list were about 50/50 for either
a 2" ball or a 2 and 5/16" ball. In the long run I'll probably bring both
sizes with me just to be sure but I would like to know your opinion.

Many thanks for everyones kind advice!

Mike Anderson