[VAC] Re:

Yep, seal each seam. THis isn't a big deal. I did my 26' trailer, all seams,
in an afternoon, using vulkem and a small syringe. Much easier and faster
than tracking leaks, and cheap insurance against rotten floors. Just do it.
You'll be glad you did. I solved about 3 leaks in my coach that way. Use a
ladder leaned against your rolled-up awning, if you've got one, and walk on
the ribs (rivet lines) when you're on the roof. Caulk all the running lights
and where wires penetrate the skin, too. One big leak was coming in through
the floodlight near the door on mine where the light's lens gasket had
failed. It doesn't take much.

Dan
75 Argosy 26