[VAC] Re: WBCCI numbers

Scott and other Listees,

I used hot, wet towels laying on the numbers for a good 10 minutes or so.  I
soaked the towels in place with a pan of hot/soapy water after about 5 minutes
and then I hit them with a heat gun.  (Similar to a hair dryer only hotter with
less air blowing.)  I peeled the numbers off pretty easily.  Some did break, but
I managed to get the remainder off without using a knife or scraping device.
That would have been a NO-NO.
What was left was wiped away with Goo Gone and NO residue was left.  The old
numbers were on the unit for 5+ years, so the clear coat showed the
difference....but not as bad as some.

Good luck!

Rich Walbridge
WBCCI#3371