[VAC] Re:

Elisa: I don't think polyurathane would wear well on a trailer floor, what
with tracking in sand, etc. It tends to scratch. Also, you'd need about 7
coats or more of the slow-drying stuff, which tends to be absorbed by very
dry, porous wood like old fir ply. If you want a clear finish that wears
like rock and would only take about three coats to do, I'd roll on some
penetrating epoxy such as west system makes. It would also structurally
reenforce any soft areas of the floor, and prevent further water damage. I
went this route with 40-year-old mahogany rails on a sailboat, and they've
needed no maintenance since, whereas they required annual coats of
polyurethane before.

Dan
75 Argosy 26
P.S. I envy you your double-ended wrap windows and center bath
configuration!