[VAC] Re: 64 GT home OK

I am still with ya,   Had a full day of "discovery", and got a lot
accomplished. Propane fixtures all work fine- Stove, Atwood water heater
&  furnace. This is a short,
upright furnace, mounted in a cabinet, with storage behind. It looks
like it never been used. It has no blower fan, which will save the
battery. The two propane tanks  that
were thrown in as part of the deal at the last minute are pretty bad.
While filling tank for the grill, the guy said I could trade them in
exchangeable tanks (Propane
Exchange) for $14  each, which is a better deal than to update valves
& recertify- I think I will go that route.
Fixed the two leaks in the copper and city water connection works fine.
Next I filled up the water tank, which I found had a pinhole leak on
bottom corner. Removed the tank
to find it, then patched it (I hope) with a layer of Plumbers Goop- I
have had good luck with this previously sticking to the poly tank. Water
pump is not yet working- a
newer looking sureflo- It may not be getting power.  Will find out yet
another day.
Only casualty are my fingers, encountering some sharp edges.
Additionally, apart from all this, got stung on the thumb by a wasp in
the back yard!