[VAC] New Fridge Installed... ...finally

Well, after 5 evenings of work, my replacement rm2510 fridge is finally
installed.  I am glad I did it rather than pay Camping World to do it.
There was too much involved.  I had to cut the vent so I could raise the
counter top since the new fridge was over an inch taller.

I also had to build two supports around the fidge to hold the counter top
and seal the back of the fridge from the living space.  Had to run 12 volts
to the new fridge which was fairly easy since the over head cabinet had a 12
power jack.  Also had to run a new gas line to the propane lamp since I
broke the original removing the counter top.  But it was only $3.

Luckily I was able to cut down the original wood panel from the the old
fridge door to fit into the new one.  It looks great.

I fitted the wall panel back in place.  But it has a lot of holes in it from
the old owners mounting different items to it.  Including a couple of
quarter size holes for anchors they used to hold the magzine rack.  I had to
remove all that since they were damaged.

Any way to fill these holes and several screw sized holes to make it look
half way decent?

Haven't tested the fridge yet because it got late and I need to check for
gas leaks first on all the lines I touched.  So I will do that tomorrow.

Next project is the wrap windows with the lexan.  Then the Penquin A/C, then
the vinyl floors, then the.....

-Tim
tim.shephard@bigfoot.com
tims.phone@bigfoot.com