[VAC] 1957 Custom / newbie questions

I recently bought a 1957 Airstream Custom which a friend of mine found in
California and got it shipped over to Germany where I reside. The length is 22"
and the serial no. is O-3404. The trailer has a streetside kitchen with a
Duo-Therm Travel-Chef oven, a curbside Marvel fridge and a bathroom with shower
(also curbside). The rest of the interior is partially missing. Has anyone some
ideas about the original floorplan? It seems as if there had been a pullout sofa
or something similar in front (there are some fragments left), but I'm not sure
what was in the rear. Could it have been something like a L-shaped bed or so?
I'd like to restore the trailer back to its original condition if possible
(vintage Airstreams are quite rare here in Germany...) although it seems to last
a long while (the floor and some panels of the skin should be replaced).
Anyway-I'm gonna make it!
I would be glad if anybody could tell me about the original layout of my
Airstream. Thanks a lot!

Lorenz Weiss