[VAC] Is 104 volts enough?

Folks: I've moved my office, which is now my living quarters as well, for a
few months, to a new location, and my plug-in voltmeter reads 114 volts in
the trailer with the a/c off. A/C on, it drops to 104. At the outlet where
my extension cord is plugged in, readings are 115 with a/c off, 108 with a/c
on. I'm currently connected through a 100' #10 extension cord, and I only
need about 25'. Obviously, I'm going to get a 25' #10 ASAP. Question is, is
it safe to run the A/C meanwhile, or am I risking burning it out? Gerald J?

Many thanks!

Dan
75 Argosy 26