[VAC] Noisy Dometic

Found that my Dometic is only noisy when it's real hot out and the coils are
producing a lot of heat. In rifling through my paperwork that came with the
trailer, I see that someone installed some refer coil cooling fans at some
point. So I take it those are what's making the noise. Now that the thing is
cooled off, they cycle on rarely, and generally not at night when it is cool
anyway. I can sleep after all. Thought you might be interested.

Dan
75 Argosy 26