[VAC] Re: Bowen G-110T Hot water heater

Curtis,
 Open the drain connection on the water heater to see if you have water
in the tank.

I had a wierd problem on my '68 after it sat over winter: the water
wouldn't come out of the hot water faucets except VERY slowly. Although
I don't remember if it was on the heater inlet or outlet, I finally
decided that one of them was partially blocked. We gave it a shot of
compressed air backwards and finally got it to work at least somewhat.
Dunno if it was corrosion or just crap in the lines.

Water SHOULD flow from the faucets w/o the heater being lit. The normal
operation is to fill the system, either with the on-board pump or city
water feed, bleeding all air, THEN light the heater. You'll find that a
LOT of air will come from the hot water faucets because the water has to
push all the air from the heater.

                                            <<Jim>>