[VAC] Dutchman in Dallas

Hello .......(to Blair, Jeff, Hunter, Pam, Mat, Darrell, Elisa, Bob and all
the others.........)
Thank you all for the advise and the invitations. I hope I will be able to
read my Email every now and than when I am in the US. I also got some
telephone numbers from you; maybe that will work a lot easier to stay in
contact while we are traveling. We will be leaving within a few hours.
Tomorrow afternoon we will be landing in Dallas (coming from Amsterdam and
than Zurich, Switzerland) We will have to bring the Airstream in the harbor
of New York latest on Tuesday August 28. What will happen in the meantime is
still totally unclear. When we also want to spend a few days in New York
itself it looks like we will be in New Jersey around 23 / 24 August. We
would love to camp at Jersey Shore Haven Airstream park. I will be in touch
as soon as things are more fixed. Will they???
Greetings from Victor, Stefania, Dido and Doina