[VAC] Florence

I don't remember who was asking for camping in the Florence, OR area but this is a very good site for everywhere.

I just found this site.  I'm sure it can help you.  I have stayed at the County Park and it is delightful.  No pool, etc. but beautiful views near town.  The Elks also allow other Elks to stay on their grounds near the Y as you come into Florence from the east.  See your map.

WWW.CAMPING-USA.COM/BYCITY.HTML               I just put in Florence OR and found several.

Good Luck

Kathy