[VAC] Re: Window Leaks

That is a pretty clever idea, Chris. I happen to have a good size squirrel
cage blower out of a large natural gas house furnace. That and some flexible
duct from Home Depot should work to create some internal pressure. I don't
think it would be hard to rig up something. I'd have to block off the
trailer furnace ductwork and the refrigerator vents and stove exhaust fan
that I can think of right off hand. By golly, I believe you are on to
something. Thanks for the idea.

Regards,

Jim Greene