[VAC] Re: Heres another, what about my heater

If your not going to live in North Dakota, I recommend two catalytic heaters like the WAVE series at Camping World.  Catalytic heaters don't use any electricity and are not noisy.
Ask Sandy "boojum" on the Airstream list.  He put a couple of WAVE 6 (6000 BTU $325) in his Excella and I've heard good reports.  I don't

My little 22' Safari in Oceanside uses a small WAVE 3 (3000 BTU $200) that was very adequate last winter.  Be mindful of ventilation with whatever heater you choose.

Bob
http://mrminimal.com