[VAC] Carpet squares

After reading with great interest the debates here on flooring--wood, cork,
pergo, tile, etc--I've decided to go with self-adhesive carpet squares in my
rig for their reported durability, ease of installation, comfort, warmth,
and relatively low weight. For added insulation, and a bit of sound
deadening, I'd also like to carpet pretty much the entire interior skin with
the same material, as I use my rig year round for an office and need all the
insulation I can get. Does anyone have a good source for such carpet,
experience in installing and using it in an A/S, and sense of what the
R-value of same is? If so, I'd love to hear. Thanks!

Dan Weeks
"75 Argosy 26
Des Moines