[VAC] Re: Window Leaks

Hello, Larry .....

Glad you got your leak located and fixed. Mine is a different problem (no TV
antenna installed). A couple of vintage owners suggested the source might be
leaks at the top of the window around the hinge to which the glass/lexan is
attached as it was in their coaches. That's the area I'm investigating
currently. Seems like a possibility given the other conditions I mentioned.
Really aggravating until I find and fix it wherever it's leaking from.

Jim Greene