[VAC] Re: Advice for newbie

>         1. Am I better off avoiding the rear bath?  I have read about
> possible structural problems with them.

The structural problems were associated with the 31' or possibly a 29' or two.
The 25' has not commonly exhibited the problem.

>         2. What does a 25' Airstream weigh?

The 73 Tradewind dry weight was 4,190 lbs with a dry hitch weight of 630 lbs.
Dry weight of course is defined as the weight of the trailer minus any liquids,
"stuff" or options such as air conditioner or awning.

>         3. Does anyone have experience towing with a Toyota Landcruiser
> (straight six or V8)?

While I have not towed with a Landcruiser, several of our customers have towed
with them and similar vehicles. With that short wheel base you can get into a
tail wagging the dog situation. You will have to be more sensitive to correct
hitch setup to avoid the problem.