[VAC] Re: Skin Oxidation

I believe the clear coating began in late 1962 or early 1963.  Peeling of
clear coat can vary with where/how the trailer has been used,  was stored
under, cover or in the open, how the owner cared for the finish, such as
"Walbernizing" the clear coat.  The bubbled up patches  on the '75 could
be  Filiform Corrosion which can happen under clear coat.  It often
starts at rivet holes or along seams.  I am not personally familiar with
it but have some info. from this list I saved from  couple years back. It
is long and I'll send it off list.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC