[VAC] Re: Found one, now what?

Tim-before I drove 10 hours to pick up a rig that may not be towable and has
has a blowout, I'd get detailed pix of EVERYTHING sent to me, and see if
there is someone on list in the area who could check it out for you. Don't
be in a rush because you missed a couple trailers earlier. There are plenty
of them out there. Hold out for one in real good shape--it could save you
months of restoration work and some disappointment. I'm not sure this rig is
it.

Dan
who bought a 75 Argosy 26 in excellent shape for $3,000