[VAC] Re: Found one, now what?

We have only been able to see one used airstream.  It was a '68
globetrotter.  But it sold the night we were 'thinking' about it.  Since I
have been able to do a lot more research from this list and websites.  We
have called on several that were within a few hours drive from us and they
have always been sold.

So, if this one is in decent shape I won't feel bad about picking it up.
They are asking $2500.  Which seems good since others around here are going
from $4000-$6000.  Around here is the SF bay area.

I know that buying one in this price range will need work and money
invested.  I have $4000 saved for a trailer so that will leave me some cash
to get it tow ready if nothing else...

Thanks for your input.

-Tim