No Subject

> So, I have never towed before... any advice?

Take it real slow... and keep looking in the mirror to
make sure everything is still there.

> Anything I should look for specificly or do before I
> bring it home.

poke around at the floor.

test the electrical by plugging it in, test the water,
and the gas by lighting the stove etc...

check lights, pull it around the block once before you
hand over the dough.

I don't know 1968 well enough since that was a
transition year I think - not sure if the glass is
flat or not...  But as far as the heater - you might
just put a new one in.  It may be difficult to track
down an old one, and it probably won't be worth your
time or money.

Toby Folwick

=====
http://www.airstream-bohemia.com