[VAC] Re: Is this a real concern?

But were the rodents who formerly inhabited the old A/S Hanta virus
carriers?  I'm not a medical professional but I don't think more than a very
small percentage of rodents carry the virus.  I remember reading articles in
the news several years ago indicating that several persons, either elderly
or very young, had died of Haunt virus.  I think the deaths occurred in New
Mexico.

Healthy Homes is in the business of completely gutting and performing exotic
and very expensive conversions and restorations of A/S trailers for persons
with severe allergies (or maybe phobias).

Maybe a health professional on the list can put this in perspective.

Harvey