From: Gill Robert TSgt 347MXS/LGMFS
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 8:30 PM
To: gillrobert@msn.com
Subject: FW: Class 4 Receiver Hitch- Air Ride

-----Original Message-----
From: Front [mailto:Air2@yourtrailerhitch.com]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 12:47 PM
To: robert.gill@moody.af.mil
Subject: Class 4 Receiver Hitch- Air Ride

Hello Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry in our revolutionary towing products. By visiting our website we have been able to give you explanations for most of the product benefits. This product increases your towing comfort, but please do not view it except in towing. This product is a necessity due to the deteriorating road conditions alone.

The Advanced Air Ride Hitch Receiver hitches come delivered directly to your door, freight included. It is roughly two times the cost of a standard rigid hitch, with ten times more benefits.

It takes under five minutes to install, and you can do this yourself!

Our receiver hitches slide right in to your standard class 3, 4 or 5 under bumper receiver mounted on the tow vehicle.

The delivered price for your towing situation based on the information you provided is:

Standard Receiver Hitch Class 4: $650.00 with up to 8,000 pounds Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)  Up to 800 lb tongue weight.

Includes one of the following:

Standard Class Weight Distribution Bracket capable of accepting weight distribution bars and sway bars.

Standard Class Ball Mount Bracket sway bar capable.

This has 4-½-way action: rotates on the ball, controlling centerline. It is multi-directional with the ball action: side-to-side, front to back, and up and down, all in a radius. You will feel a much smoother ride and be safer.

We use AirideÒ heavy-duty air springs. Life expectancy of the air springs has been proven on 18-wheelers to last over 10 years.

All of our hitches have a level indicator, making it easy for you to know you have the proper amount or air according to your individual trailer tongue/pin weight.

It is recommended as an air source for all of our hitches, to purchase an inexpensive 12v or 110 air pump. We use a standard tire fitting.

PS:  Please keep in mind to order ahead so you can receive your new hitch in time for your next tow.

http://www.receivertrailerhitch.com/

Thank you,

Advanced Air Hitch, Inc.

803-827-1631