[VAC] Is this a real concern?

My wife found this artilce when researching airstreams.  How common is this?
The article says almost ALL 60's trailers are contaminated.

It is from http://www.healthy-homes.com/airstrea.htm

-----------------

HANTAVIRUS ALERT!

This is a simple note to all antique Airstream and trailer owners of the
very serious health risk posed by Hanta virus. This disease is common in
contaminated homes and work places, as well as old trailers where rodent
activity, particularly stool and urine have been left, especially in
contaminated wall and ceiling cavities. Use caution not to stir up and
breath dust, or touch surfaces. Use gloves and bleach [ 1 1/2 cups per
gallon] or alcohol to decontaminate surfaces. Get dust and dirt wet before
working with it, to lower the ability for dust to spread or be breathed in.

Older trailers, especially 60's trailers and earlier, are almost all filled
with mouse contaminated insulation. Almost all the trailers we have worked
on are filled with serious contamination. If you have an old trailer, be
very aware of the odor that is coming from it, especially in wet or damp
weather, where those odors can become quite strong. We recommend any trailer
with this type of contamination be completely torn apart, removing interior
wall panels, including underpan area, to eliminate all contaminated
materials.
For more info on Hanta virus, contact the CDC.

-Tim