[VAC] Re: Towing with a U-haul

Ahh, Burning Man. My friends and I go every year. This year will be
my 7th year on the playa. I can say after going ghetto for the first
five years that last year, that all changed as I came in a vintage
trailer. It's the only way to go. Since my Airstream is in process of
renovation I took my '48 Boles Aero out there. Sleeping inside of a
real, structure, with a kitchen, fridge and heater made all the
difference in the world.

Now if I could only find a good small trailer air conditioner (not
roofmount as I am looking to preserve the wonderful vintage exterior)
to keep me cool I'd be in aluminum pig heaven. Something under
counter, or under the front bench seats or that could be mounted in
smallish space would be what we're looking for.

Any and all recommendations on an A/C unit like this are much appreciated.

thanks,

wayne