[VAC] Re: Towing with a U-haul

Great question Jerry.

I am certainly interested in the answer to this and what other options
people come up with.   I was researching Truck Rentals and using a U-haul
crossed my mind but I also checked on the Full-Size Pickup trucks Budget
rents and they do not allow for towing.    It is really a "sucky"
situation, you would think that we are not the only people out there who
need to tow trailers/etc. and they want to rent--- but yet there doesn't
seem to be an answer I can find.

I am trying to tow my trailer out to BurningMan this year without having to
ask a friend because buying a truck is not in the plans till next year.

Jeanavive
Oakland,
65' Overlander