[VAC] Re: Carpet

All true, and more.  I prefer to boondock, don't have an awning at the
moment, don't even unhitch unless I have to.  And
like others who have replied to this thread, we have two dogs that shed
heroically.  Result = vacuuming has to be done
every day (two if I get really slovenly).   BUT --

Hard surfaces reflect sound, and in the "live" acoustic environment
created by an absence of fabric, I feel extremely
uncomfortable.  Throw rugs are only part way there.  THEREFORE --

My restoration will be carpeted from beltline to beltline -- similar to
the current production.

Personal preference, again.

                             -- Lew #4239