[VAC] Re: Need esthetic feedback, HELP. Pass onto wife if this is not your arena.

Hi Greg and Marcy~

We will definately keep you posted as we go. You too. I  have most of the
contact paper off the interior too. It is very stubborn in some places.  I 'll
paint the the dark brown fake wood. I am sure it will look great. Tambours too.
I like the look of painted surfaces,  they are clean and fresh. I am not going
to attempt taking the vinyl finnsh off the aluminium. I'll paint right over
that.

We are faced with building a dinette at the front. The previous owner took it
out.  Do you have the capability to send a picture of yours?. It would be good
to see what we are aiming for. Anything you can say about it would be helpful
too.  We have to move on this quickly so I won't have time to seek out a local
unit to view.  It makes into a bed, yes?  We are unsure if we will do that. The
tables seem far away from the seat. Do you find this to be true?

The end caps are tricky. If I have any energy left after we tackle the big
things I may remove the vinal covering keeping the padding in tact and put
canvas on and paint a picture on it.  That may have to wait. In the meantime I
will leave it and see if something jumps to mind. I may just paint it.