[VAC] Re: Need esthetic feedback, HELP. Pass onto wife if this is not your arena.

Thanks for the support Chris. I will approach painting carefully. We plan to
build some new interior stuff with birdseye maple plywood so all will not be
painted.  The tambour seems in good shape.  The previous owners must have been
smokers.  It is not cleaning well enough to leave the original walls and ceiling
even if I wanted to. It is very yellow.

Do you know where I can get those little  plastic tabs for the curtains? I have
some off the ones I removed but they did not attach the bottoms so I am missing
many.

The address is not coming up correctly. Can you try re sending it? Thanks.