[VAC] Need help Identifying the year of our Overlander

Hello,

We have been reviewing some photos of 74 Overlanders because that is what we told our trailer was.   But there are some major differences and we think it ours may be older.

The front window is one rectangle with-out the curved side glass.

The air condition system was a swamp cooler

The bathroom is very different the toilet is in the back ledge/wall- no sink and the tub is more rounded then long.

When was the first Overlander made and does anyone have a year that sounds similar?

Thanks ahead of time!

Jeanavive & Chris
74?Overlander
Oakland, CA