[VAC] Polishing and Stradavarius

I'm with Toby Folwick.  Airstreams are designed to be used, and are at their
best functioning in this environment.

There is a story of a person who purchased a Stradivarius violin at an
auction (for a substantial price).

After the auction, someone came up to the purchaser and said, "I'll bet you
are going to put that antique violin in a glass case."

At which point the purchaser said,"Are you kidding?  I bought that violin to
be played!  It would be criminal to put that violin in a glass case and not
use it.  That instrument can make incredible sounds - sounds which most
violins are incapable of producing.  A Stradivarius violin can best be
enjoyed  when it is producing it's unique and wonderful sound.  To put it
away and not play it would be unthinkable."

Ditto, the Airstream.

Oliver Filippi