[VAC] Re: Need esthetic feedback, HELP. Pass onto wife if this is not your arena.

Latex should last many many years. It is myth that it is more fragile than oil
bases. It will stick to vinal like glue. It is also more flexable for temp
changes.

I agree about high gloss. We built our own house and I have painted our walls
many, many times. I love to change decor. I will most likely sponge on 2 shades
of off white for depth.  I am not ruling out zolotone however.